Hello and Welcome back to,
Gossip & Giggles with T!
I was looking through some Christmas blog posts past and present. When i can across this Q&A Meredith at Welcome to Heardmont had done. So I thought I would answer some of the questions on there!
1. Eggnog or hot chocolate? – Hot chocolate all the way. I have tried Eggnog once and wasn’t too keen on it.
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just set them under the tree? – If Santa has time he’ll wrap them, but he often just puts them under the tree or drops them off in my mums room.
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white – I am not a big fan of coloured lights. I definitely much prefer white!
4. Do you hang mistletoe? – Nope, but it’s on the list to do for next year!
5. When do you put your decorations up? – Well, if i could I would have them up all year round! But we often put decorations up the day after Bonfire night, so November 6th. We leave it no late than November 16th!
6. What is your favorite holiday dish? – Dessert. We always have a range of desserts, but you can’t have a Christmas without cheesecake or profiteroles! YUM!
7. Favorite holiday memory as a child? – I used to love playing in the snow with my brother and my friends. I remember coming out of P.E. and it has just been snowing, I was wearing my shirt, blazer and skirt and me and my friends randomly started doing snow angels in the snow. I do believe the whole school got sent home 20 minutes after that because of how much it was snowing.
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? – I still believe in Santa, just like my mum does too. If he wasn’t real then why is there so many films about him?
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? – We usually do because my sister and brother in law usually come round Christmas Eve, so we exchange gifts then!
10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? – Well my mum likes to decorate it all coordinated, but I have some how managed to persuade her to just put anything and everything on the tree.
11. Snow! love it or dread it? – I LOVE IT!
12. Can you ice skate? – I don’t think I can, like it has been 11 years since I last went Ice Skating I think. I definitely need to go before the festive season is over.
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? – I don’t think I have a particular favourite gifts, but I much prefer gifts with thought or meaning behind it. I especially love gifts that have been made, because it makes it s much more personal!
14. What’s the most important thing about the holidays for you? – Spending time with family. My family are the funniest, most craziest bunch of people you could ever meet, so when we are all together we are always laughing and I love that.
15. What is your favorite holiday dessert? – Oh gosh.. I would say Mince Pies, but they are not really a dessert. So I am going to say Profiteroles!
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? – On Christmas Eve, all my brothers and sister coming round. We have done this for the last 17 years, and it’s the one thing I look forward to most!
17. What tops your tree? – We have a star topping our tree this year!
18. Which do you prefer: giving or receiving? Giving! I love the whole process of thinking about what to get someone and then purchasing it and giving it to them. I like to put thought into gifts I get them so I know that everything I buy someone will have a meaning. So seeing how they react to the present is the best feeling in the world.
19. Candy canes: yuck or yum? – Yuck! I am not a massive fan of Candy Canes to be honest.
20. Favorite christmas movie? – Ooo… Well this is a hard one!! My favourite would either have to be Elf or The Polar Express! Both equally amazing.
21. Saddest christmas song? – John Lennon – Happy Xmas (War is Over). This song always makes me cry.
22. What is your favorite Christmas song? – Train – Shake Up Christmas!!
Tell me what you answers would be to some of these questions below!
But, for now that is all!
While you wait for my next post you can check out my last blog post – Christmas Favourites!
12 Day’s Until Christmas!!
I hope you enjoyed reading! Catch you Friday and Tuesday with another blog,