Hello and Welcome back to,
Gossip & Giggles with T!
So a few things have changed these last few months and you may have noticed that my blog now has it’s own website address! Keep reading to find out my announcement!
Today I want to share with you 18 things I want to do when I am 18 years old! I am quite the ambitious person and when I set myself goals, I hate to not reach them! So this is going to be quite the year for me, however I am looking forward to the challenge.
I will start these off when I turn 18 on February 21st 2017 and finish them February 20th 2018 23:59! I also plan to document everything I do! Find out at the end on how you can see everything i achieve!
Although these are numbered, I don’t plan to complete them in that order!
1) Driving! – Being able to drive is such an important thing for me and it’s something I have wanted to do for a very long time. I hate walking and I am growing to hate getting public transport and my mum doesn’t drive either. Now that I have a niece too, being able to drive allows me to help my sister and brother-in-law out more and means I get to see her lots. It also means I can take my Mum and little brother away too, because they both deserve a break.
2) Learn to play guitar. – I love music and musical instruments. I self taught myself to play piano and although I am not the best, I can actually play a few songs on their. But Guitar is an instrument that I have wanted to play for years! So i plan to teach myself to play guitar.
3) Pass my college course on the highest achievable grade. – I am always in competition with myself to do better and that doesn’t stop when it comes to college. I have to make sure that every assignment gets the highest grade it can!
4) Get a part time job. – From now until I finish college I would like to get a part time job. Something in a cafe, theatre or pub is what I am looking for.
5) Figure out what job career I want to go down and get a job in that. – There are so many jobs out there that I want to do and although my main goal is to start my own business, i want to give myself a few years to gain experience in industries I want to work in.
6) I want to go to 6 places I have never been before!
7) See my friends more. – This last year I have not seen my friends as much as I would have liked to and I miss them all LOADS.
8) Spend a LOT of time with my Niece. – I love my niece to pieces and I don’t want to miss anything on her growing up!
9) Learn and become a confident swimmer. – I can’t swim and It really bugs me that I can’t. So it’s on my list!
10) Continue uploading blog posts and start other projects. – Writing blog posts is something that I enjoy so much as writing has become such a big passion of mine. I also have a few other projects that I am going to keep quiet for now, but by next year you’ll all know about them.
11) Do more performing and go to the theatre more. – I really want to do more performing because it’s something that I have always enjoyed and no longer do. Seeing shows is also another thing that I love doing! I was lucky enough to get tickets to see New Jersey Nights in April but I also plan to go see lots more shows. Hopefully Lion King is one of them!
12) Go on a Road Trip. – Me and my friends have been planning for ages to go on a big road trip, and this year is the year that we will go!
13) I really want to meet Jack Whitehall and see him live. – I LOVE Jack Whitehall, i have always wanted to see him live and to meet him, so hopefully I’ll get to this year!
14) Meet James Corden and go see A League of Their Own! – Again, I love James Corden, he is someone I have watched on TV since the Gavin and Stacey days. And of course, A league of their own is way up their in my favourite TV-shows! Not only is James Corden in it, but Jack Whitehall is too AND Jamie Redknapp and Freddie Flintoff are on there and they are just… WOW.
15) Go to a Karaoke bar. – I have wanted to go to one for AGES.
16) Take my friend to see Celebrity Juice. – Me and a friend of mine are big lovers of Celebrity Juice! It is one of many shows that we both love to watch.
17) Go Camping. – Camping is something that I used to do quite often with my family, and I haven’t been in years.
18) and finally, I want to change my hair. – I have been wanting to get my hair done for a while now. I plan to get it lighter and a little shorter because I want it to get longer!
There we have it, 18 things that I want to do when I am 18 years old! I am so excited to start ticking things off my list and I can’t wait to share with you my experiences!
So some of you may be wondering what my announcement is and how I’ll be able to document these 18 goals I have set myself. And although I could essentially just photograph it all, it’s just not as fun! I think it’s time I put some of the skills I learnt at school to good use. So i have decided…
to start a YouTube Channel!
A lot of people have said for about a couple of years now that I should start one and I guess the time is finally right now.
I’ll be uploading my fist video on my 18th birthday – 21st February 2017 at 6pm UK time!
You can subscribe to my channel now and you’ll be notified when I next upload: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0aySH45_c-_jXGoTcPxCTg
For now that is all,
My Last Post – 18 Facts About Me!
I hope you enjoyed reading! Catch you next Friday with another post!