Hello and Welcome back to,
Gossip & Giggles with T!
Christmas day is less than two weeks away and oh my goodness I am so excited! I have been thinking of ways I can share with you this enjoyable time of year without doing blogmas… because let’s face I am PANTS at sticking to my upload days as it is.. so I’ve opted into doing the 12-day countdown. From Now and until the 24th of December there’ll be a blog post from me everyday at 7pm!
To kick off the countdown I am doing a Christmas Q and A. I did one last year, so if you would like to check that out you can here –
Thanks to the people at Root Report for the questions!
Question Number 1: Do you open any presents on Christmas Eve?
– I do. I have quite a lot of brothers and sisters, some of which are in relationships. Which means that not everyone is with us on Christmas day. Every year on Christmas Eve my sister comes round so we’re allowed to open presents from her, and my mum lets us open 1 present too!
Question Number 2: Is your Christmas tree real or fake?
– Unfortunately, it is fake! I would love to have a real tree, oh my… they smell and look so good!!
Question Number 3: What is your favourite Christmas film?
– This is such a hard one… There are so many Christmas films that I LOVE. But, it’s got to be either Elf or Love Actually!
Question Number 4: Where do you usually spend Christmas?
– I spend it at home with my Mumma and brothers and sisters. My Mumma and I share the same love and enjoyment for the Christmas season, so spending it anywhere other than home and with her just wouldn’t feel right.
Question Number 5: What is your favourite Christmas song?
– My favourite Christmas song changes every year last year I do believe it was ~ Shake Up Christmas by Train ~ This year it’s ‘Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas – Kelly Clarkson’ –
If you want to check out my Christmas Favourites Playlist you can here –
Question Number 6: What is your all-time favourite Christmas sweet/treats?
– Mince Pies without a doubt. I could eat all day every day!
Question Number 7: Be honest: Do you like giving gifts or receiving gifts better?
– I do like getting gifts of course, but I much prefer giving gifts. I get more excited about giving someone a gift then I do opening mine, purely because I put so much thought into the presents that I buy them, that I know they’ll like them. I often have to refrain from giving them to people early. I’ve already given my little brother his and my mum has opened one too… Eeekkkk.
Question Number 8: What is your favourite thing about Christmas?
– Seeing all my family. I only really get to see my family sporadically throughout the year, so it always so great to see them all during the season.
Question Number 9: When do you start getting excited about Christmas?
– Honestly, I am always excited for Christmas. But it’s usually around June ish time. I have my birthday in Feb, so after Christmas, I get excited about that. Then, of course, it’s Easter and I enjoy the springtime. But as soon as summer approaches I literally sit here and wish for Christmas to come soon!
Question Number 10: What is the best Christmas gift you’ve ever received?
– The best gift I ever received would have to be the year I got an LG KS360! It was my first proper phone with Internet Access and I was so excited!
Question Number 11: What is the worst present you’ve received?
– I don’t think I’ve ever received a gift I don’t like on Christmas… that’s usually because I have a list of things I would like and then everyone picks from that.
Question Number 12: As a kid, did a sibling ever receive a present that you wished was for you?
– My brother was always getting some sort of console for Christmas, and I would always be so jealous of that. Especially because he would never let me play on it.
Question Number 13: What would be your dream place to visit for the holiday season?
– New York, USA. Oh…my…goodness. To spend this season there would be a dream. Everything about it seems so magical and there seems to be so much to do there too. And, of course, to bring in the New Year on Times Square would be a blast.
Question Number 14: What’s the best part about Christmas Day for you?
– The best part has to either be as soon as I open my eye because there’s just so much excitement and happiness. OR, Christmas dinner!
Question Number 15: You have been granted one Christmas wish… what will it be?
– I wish for a white Christmas!
Thank you so much for joining me on my countdown to Christmas 2017! I hope you enjoyed getting to know more about my take on this magical season.
Make sure you come back TOMORROW at 7PM for another Christmassy blog post!
But for now, that is all.
If you would like to follow me on Social Media and stay up to date with all the things I am doing you can:
Facebook: Gossip & Giggles with T
YouTube:Tia-Maria Hope / Gossip & Giggles with T
You can check out my last post here:
Until Next Time!
– T x