Hello and Welcome to,
Gossip & Giggles with T!
I am back! Feeling better than ever.
How was your Christmas and New Year? I hope you all had a wonderful time celebrating!
As the year began, I was so motivated and excited for the new year. There are so many goals that I am working towards and new adventures I wish to take. But of course, in true Tia fashion, I started off the year with that horrible virus going around and then I slowly lost my mojo for pretty much everything.
But I am bouncing back! A little time away has made me realise what content I enjoy writing, and content that I’m going to scrap. So, here’s a little low down on what you can expect from me:
- Reviews: TV shows, Movies, Book, Music… These four subjects are four that I always get so lost and involved in. I always end up over analysing the show as it is, so hey why not write a review about them! If there is something you’d like me to review just let me know in the comments!
- University Related Posts: In September I finally start my course at Uni and honestly I couldn’t be more excited. So you can expect a lot of moving out, uni life type of posts. If there is a subject you want me to talk about (when it comes to going to uni) then leave me a comment.
- Gossip posts: I will be beginning more ‘gossip’ type posts, BUT… these will be positive posts, not scandals. I won’t be talking about anyone in a negative light because honestly it’s not needed nor is it the tone of my blog!
- Monthly Favourites and What I’ve Been Watching On Netflix have been a big hit and they’ll be back! The first post will be uploaded at the end of Feb and the lists are already pretty long! Oops.
- Lifestyle: I’ll upload more content focusing on my personal life – well-being, what I’m getting up to, my goals e.t.c.
- Cooking/Baking: I will be continuing to learn to cook and I’ll definitely be experimenting with my baking – in particular with cupcakes, but there are lots I want to try. A lot of the cooking, however, will be linked a lot to my university-related posts!
- Beauty and Fashion: I will begin to upload more under these categories. I have begun to love fashion a lot more than what I used to. I am also keen to share the tips and tricks on how I revived my damaged hair from the straighteners, and how I keep my curls curly (INSTEAD OF BEING FRIZZY)!
Although the year began with me feeling low, I am still determined as ever to have a great, motivated, and care-free year!
What have you got planned for the year? Let me know in the comments.
But for now, that is all.
If you would like to follow me on Social Media and stay up to date with all the things I am doing you can:
Facebook: Gossip & Giggles with T
YouTube: Tia-Maria Hope / Gossip & Giggles with T
Until next time,